Metal & Concrete or Clay Tile Roofing Energy Upgrade
Therma-Sheet Roofing Underlayment is manufactured by Environmentally Safe Products, Inc. It is a 99% pure aluminum facing heat laminated to a foam core.
ICC, CBC, CRC and FRC evaluation (ESR-3652) allows Therma-Sheet to be used as a stand alone alternative to felt paper and other traditional underlayments. The product is very lightweight, easy to install and additionally provides thermal protection under metal roofing, stone coated steel and clay tiles.
By using Therma-Sheet under your roofing system, you can help cut your summer heat gain and when used in conjunction with proper attic ventilation it can also help to control ice damming.
Benefits of Therma-Sheet:
- ICC, CBC, CRC & FRC evaluated (ESR-3652) alternative stand alone underlayment
- Lowers Attic Temperature
- Increases Energy Savings
- Non-Toxic, No Fiberglass, - No Itching
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Class A Class 1 Fire Rating
- Installs easily with razor knife and foil tape
- Superior thermal performance
- Flexible and durable
- Improves insulation system performance
- Great for new roofing or re-roofing